National Academy of Sciences and National Academy of Medicine Announce Initiative on Human Gene Editing
The National Academy of Sciences and the National Academy of Medicine are launching a major initiative to guide decision making about controversial new research involving human gene editing.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Is There More to a Healthy-Heart Diet Than Cholesterol?
- Omicron Prompts Swift Reconsideration of Boosters Among Scientists
- Tutorial on LabView and Favoriot IoT platform
- Prints Long Thought to Be Bear Tracks May Have Been Made by Human Ancestor
- Drought Study on Madagascar Underlines Complexity of Climate