Nationals manager Dave Martinez has cardiac procedure after chest pains during game
GM Mike Rizzo said Martinez underwent a "minor" procedure Monday and will remain in D.C. as the Nats play in St. Louis.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Bumper Cars: Why To think about Various Sorts
- Thursday Night Football FanDuel Picks: NFL DFS lineup advice for Week 15 Chargers-Raiders single-game tournaments
- Taylor Swift is good luck charm for Brazilian soccer club Corinthians
- Giannis Antetokounmpo contract details: Bucks star silences rumors by signing supermax extension
- Fantasy Injury Updates: Raheem Mostert, Ronald Jones, James Conner, more impacting Week 15 waiver wire pickups