NBA fines Nets’ Kyrie Irving $25,000 for directing obscene language toward Cavs fan: ‘Motherf—kers still ungrateful’
Kyrie Irving had some banter with a Cleveland fan on Monday, and it didn't end well for the Nets' star guard.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Oleksandr Usyk net worth: purse history, career earnings for heavyweight boxing champion
- What channel is NBA Draft Combine on today? Times, TV schedule, how to watch 2022 NBA Draft prospects
- What channel is Celtics vs. Heat on today? Game 2 TV schedule, live streams, start time for 2022 NBA Playoff game
- Celtics vs. Heat odds and betting trends: Expert predictions for Game 2 of Eastern Conference Finals
- PGA Championship leaderboard 2022: Live golf scores, results from Thursday’s Round 1