NBA, Pistons reach settlement over G League player’s death
Zeke Upshaw suffered a "sudden cardiac death" when he collapsed on the court during a March 24 game and died two days later.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Harlem Globetrotters send letter to Adam Silver asking to join NBA as expansion team
- Peyton Manning’s new game show: Everything to know about NBC’s ‘College Bowl’ reboot
- College football 2021: Preseason top 25 rankings, bowl projections, All-Americans and more
- College football predictions for 2021 bowl games, Playoff semifinals, national championship
- What time is the NBA Draft lottery? TV channel, odds & more to watch 2021 pick order reveal