NBA playoffs 2019: Joel Embiid reveals he played through illness in 76ers’ Game 4 loss to Raptors
"I didn’t have a good night,” Embiid told reporters, via KYW Newsradio. “Didn’t sleep. Guess I needed an IV at six in the morning."
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- How Oregon’s shocking loss to Oregon State hurts Pac-12’s slim Playoff hopes
- Why was Ohio State-Illinois canceled? COVID-19 impacts Buckeyes’ Big Ten, Playoff hopes
- Notre Dame building ACC-proof Playoff case with each convincing victory
- Why are Jake Paul and Nate Robinson fighting? A random interview set up an unlikely boxing match
- How much longer will Texas’ close losses haunt Tom Herman?