NCAA could ban California schools from championships if state bill to pay athletes passes, report says
NCAA President Mark Emmert warned that a proposal to pay athletes for use of their name and likeness "would have a negative impact."
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Bumper Cars: Why To think about Various Sorts
- Tua Tagovailoa’s agent may have leaked Dolphins’ Week 13 starting quarterback
- COVID-19 robs college basketball fans of No. 1 Gonzaga vs No. 2 Baylor
- Patriots vs. Chargers coverage map: Where can NFL fans watch the Week 13 game on TV?
- The return of ‘the Anfield effect’ – Liverpool fans finally have the chance to salute and spur on the champions