I was able to push my movies on my desktop to my TV before without using the Internet. It has been a while and I have forgotten. Not sure where I am making the mistake. The TV doesnt get past the checking gateway. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
I have 2 network adapters on my desktop. One is a wireless adapter and the other a LAC adapter. I used to just push movies from my desktop to my TV thru the DLNA. But now I am having network problems. I checked the share connection on my wireless adapter sharing properties to share with LAC. I manually setup all IPs. I gave the 1] <strong>WIRELESS ADAPTER</strong> 192.168.0.122, subnet 255.255.255.0, gateway 192.168.0.1 2] <strong>LAC</strong> 192.168.1.1, subnet 255.255.0.0, gateway 192.168.0.122 3] <strong>TV</strong> 192.168.1.3, 255.255.0.0, 192.168.1.1.
Need Help Setting Up and Sharing a wireless connection thru LAN cable [closed]
More from Computer & InternetMore posts in Computer & Internet »
- Why does a VNC server seem to require valid DNS nameservers [closed]
- Cisco Site-to-Site VPN IPSec with Aruba -Failed to locate egress interface
- How does a device get a response from a HTTP request without an open port on the router?
- Dual WAN with each ISP in a VRF – Cisco IOS
- Do you think Network infrastructure is a rip off of the customer? [closed]