Netflix releases Harry & Meghan documentary trailer amid royal race row
Teaser shows images of Meghan apparently in tears and Harry talking of protecting his family An emotionally charged trailer of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s forthcoming Netflix documentary series has been released, as Buckingham Palace reels from a racism incident and during a key visit to the US by the Prince and Princess of Wales. In the 1 min 12 sec “teaser”, Harry and Meghan share previously unseen intimate photographs, some showing the duchess apparently crying, with one scene showing Harry with his head tilted back as his wife appears to wipe away her tears with both hands. Continue reading...
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Visions splendid: Australian photographer of the year awards – in pictures
- Nick Carter countersues two women accusing him of ****** assault
- Ten great video games about evil corporations
- James Gunn’s plans for DC are brave, bold and bereft of Batfleck – apparently
- **** Manor is gross – but not for the reason most people think | Nancy Jo Sales