Netflix Takes a Stab at Its Own Assassin’s Creed Adaptation
Four years after somehow being able to waste the talents of Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard in a god-awful film adapta... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Seth Meyers rips Sidney Powell, ‘the craziest addition to the Trump Cinematic Universe’
- Saved by the Bell review – self-aware reboot isn’t quite smart enough
- Can we be Vulnerable at work?
- ‘He was a radical’: John Belushi remembered by his wife and fellow comics
- All doom and boom: what’s the heaviest music ever made?