New, Innovative Approaches to Dust Control Needed at Owens Lake, Report Says
A new report from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine finds new and innovative approaches to dust control are needed at Owens Lake, California, to improve air quality, reduce water use, and preserve habitats.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- SpaceX Inspiration4 Crew: Who Was Aboard the Civilian Flight?
- SpaceX: Are Water Landings From Space Safe?
- SpaceX Inspiration4 Live Updates: The Astronauts Have Splashed Down in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Covid Trash Isn’t Always Dangerous. Not Everyone Got the Memo.
- They Shunned Covid Vaccines but Embraced Antibody Treatment