New NCAA targeting adjustments aimed in wrong direction
The NCAA's targeting rules were made with the best intentions, but proposed changes will only add more anger to college football's most controversial rule.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Marcus Mariota injury update: Raiders place backup quarterback on injured reserve after one play
- Kedon Slovis injury update: USC QB leaves Washington State game with upper body injury
- Alabama vs. Florida live score, updates, highlights from Week 3 SEC football game
- Nebraska’s Scott Frost reportedly angry at officials after Oklahoma pregame skirmish
- Manchester United match schedule: When is Cristiano Ronaldo playing for Man United?