New Report Lays Plan to Eliminate 90,000 Hepatitis B and C Deaths by 2030
Hepatitis B and C kill more than 20,000 people every year in the United States.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- SpaceX Inspiration4 Live Updates: Watch the Crew Return to Earth
- When Will the SpaceX Inspiration4 Crew Splashdown?
- Why Goats Became the Unconventional Weapon Against Wildfires
- Immigrants in U.S. Detention Exposed to Hazardous Disinfectants Every Day
- SpaceX’s Starship Could Rocket-Boost Research in Space