New Report Offers Framework for Developing Evidence-Based Opioid Prescribing Guidelines for Common Medical Conditions, Surgical Procedures
For severe acute pain due to surgeries and medical conditions, there is a lack of guidance on the appropriate type, strength, and amount of opioid medication that clinicians should prescribe to patients, says a new report from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Are bluetooth beacons the best way to track the location of participants in a research study?
- High volume Data streaming from edge devices
- ESP01 DC UPS & USB2TTL board, originally designed for a customer to control led strips powered from 18650s
- Dr. Sherif R. Zaki, Acclaimed Disease Detective, Dies at 65
- Indoor positioning RSS of device extraction