New Report Proposes Framework to Identify Vulnerabilities Posed by Synthetic Biology
Given the possible security vulnerabilities related to developments in synthetic biology – a field that uses technologies to modify or create organisms or biological components – a new report by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine proposes a framework to identify and prioritize potential areas of concern associated with the field.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Is There More to a Healthy-Heart Diet Than Cholesterol?
- Omicron Prompts Swift Reconsideration of Boosters Among Scientists
- Tutorial on LabView and Favoriot IoT platform
- Prints Long Thought to Be Bear Tracks May Have Been Made by Human Ancestor
- Drought Study on Madagascar Underlines Complexity of Climate