New Review Finds NYC Watershed Protection Program Successful in Maintaining and Enhancing Water Quality
A review of the New York City Watershed Protection Program, released today by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, says the program has been largely successful in maintaining and enhancing water quality for New York City’s drinking water since its inception in 1997.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Noise monitor to trigger a lambda function or Alexa routine?
- Omicron Has Scary Mutations. That Doesn’t Mean They Work Well Together
- Globalstar, Inc: Raising The Bar In SPOT Device Sales And Commercial IoT Offerings
- Antiviral Covid-19 Pills Are Coming. Will There Be Enough Tests?
- A Graphical Guide to Ischemic Heart Disease