NFL Draft 2019: Bryce Love’s knee injury reportedly raising red flags for teams
Love announced in January that he tore his ACL in Stanford's final game of the regular season and underwent surgery in mid-December.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Stetson Bennett returns to Georgia: What move means for Bulldogs’ quarterback room
- Why isn’t Greg Hardy fighting at UFC 270? Finger injury delays final bout under UFC contract
- NBA trade deadline rumors: Which teams will most likely be active?
- USMNT transfer watch: Pulisic, Aaronson, McKennie, Dest and other American names in the rumor mill
- Kelly Slater could be latest denied entry into Australia due to COVID-19 vaccination status