NFL to consider adding ‘sky judge’ for replays, report says
NFL owners are set to meet March 24-27 in Phoenix. The NFL competition committee can pose possible rule changes then.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Who to start in fantasy football: Week 2 rankings, start-sit advice for PPR, standard, superflex scoring
- Alabama looks human, a Big Ten-SEC delight and more big takeaways from college football week 4
- NFL Week 2 Weather Updates: Heat, rain could affect fantasy start ’em, sit ’em decisions
- Is D’Andre Swift playing on Monday night? Fantasy injury update for Lions-Packers Week 2 Monday Night Football
- Is Marquise Brown playing on Sunday night? Fantasy injury update for Chiefs-Ravens Week 2 Sunday Night Football