NFL Week 5 upset picks: Underdogs with good odds to beat the spread
The Buccaneers, Jaguars and Packers are overlooked by bettors in their Week 5 matchups, making them smart picks to cover or even win outright this weekend.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- With Scott Frost, Trev Alberts, maybe now is Nebraska’s time to step up in Big Ten
- Mariners players felt ‘betrayed’ after Kendall Graveman trade: ‘They don’t care about winning’
- NHL free agency tracker 2021: Full list of signings, best available players
- If Kevin Durant and USA teammates don’t care about winning, why aren’t they on a beach instead of dominating Iran?
- Packers trade rumors: Randall Cobb deal done at the request of Aaron Rodgers