NHL free agency rumors: Sharks may be preparing to offer Erik Karlsson 8-year extension
Erik Karlsson will become a free agent July 1, but the Sharks are doing all they can to keep him from hitting the open market.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Why was Seahawks’ onside kick recovery overturned vs. Washington? NFL rule, explained
- Fantasy Waiver Wire Week 13: Chuba Hubbard, Sony Michel among top free agent pickups
- Brian Kelly reportedly texts Notre Dame players about LSU news: ‘My love for you is limitless’
- Brian Kelly can recruit like a champion at LSU, and he’ll have to deliver a championship
- Ball brothers battle as Lonzo gets upper hand over LaMelo