Nuggets’ Michael Porter Jr. reportedly suffers knee sprain, should be ready for training camp
Porter's injury isn't expected to be a long-term issue, but he'll likely miss Denver's summer league games.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- NASCAR dirt race 2021: Bristol track will be converted for Cup Series, per report
- Future of NASCAR at Chicagoland Speedway in doubt after 2021 schedule announcement
- Blue Jays have their greatest strength sapped in Game 1 loss to Rays
- Rangers to buy out goalie Henrik Lundqvist, per reports; ends 15-year career in New York
- Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly traces team’s coronavirus outbreak to pregame meal, player vomiting