On the Ground in Corpus Christi Whats Next for Offshore Energy Safety
Exporting just over half of U.S. crude oil exports in 2020, Corpus Christi, Texas, is on its way to becoming the Gulf of Mexico’s oil hub. As tankers equipped with millions of barrels of oil, cruise in and out of the city, safety is a top priority for the Gulf Research Program (GRP).
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- To Learn Bees’ Secrets, Count Them One by One
- Short on Staff, Some Hospices Ask New Patients To Wait
- (esp32+adxl325+sdcard)Storing sensor data in sd card(in txt file) and then sending it to cloud.
- How to Watch Nasa’s Launch to Jupiter
- Looking for advice on how to test IoT device security protocols for dissertation