One Antarctic ice shelf gets half its annual snowfall in just 10 days
Antarctica’s coasts get most of their snow from just a few big storms each year.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- T. Rex Skull Brings $6.1 Million at Sotheby’s, Well Below Estimate
- As the World Scrambles to Halt Biodiversity Loss, ‘Things Are Getting Worse’
- They’re Taking Jigsaw Puzzles to Infinity and Beyond
- Subliminal Cues, Precisely Timed, Might Help People Forget Bad Experiences
- Building Embedded Webservers using Ethernet (An Alternative to using LCDs)