One Year After Hong Kong Summit, Developments in Human Genome Editing Underscore Urgency for International Agreement on Standards and Oversight
It has been a little over a year since the Second International Summit on Human Genome Editing in Hong Kong, where scientist He Jiankui (pictured above) announced the birth of twins whose healthy embryonic genomes had been edited to confer resistance to HIV.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Η32 rev1 boards undergoing testing! Ultra low idle power consumption devkit H32 is around the corner. Rev2 boards expected as well as ESP32-S & Ra-01/01H modules .. Rev1 show the potential of H32 with under 5uA IQ (preliminary measurements of around 1.5uA) & power management working like a charm..
- Trouble understanding mqtt
- Ranking the Risk of Heart Disease
- How a Child’s Heart Health Could Be Decided before Birth
- Migrating from Legacy Blynk! Any recommendations?