Ordering the New ‘J Balvin McDonald’s Meal’ Is a Test I Narrowly Failed
In 1986, economics journalist Pam Woodall devised the Big Mac Index, a tool still used today for measuring the relative purchasing power of different global currencies against one another based on the average cost o... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- This is a orthodox christian and muslim household, we love celabrating easter and nowruz! Happy both to everybody out there.
- How The Muppet Show Turned Kermit, Piggy & Co. Into Style Icons
- ‘Feeling the heat from all sides’: on patrol with the LAPD – in pictures
- Famous Non-******* Alec Baldwin Quits Twitter Again, Says It’s For ********
- Good Trouble Recap: Art Breaker