Panthers’ Cam Newton should be ‘ready to roll’ for camp, coach Ron Rivera says
Rivera indicated Wednesday the quarterback's reps will likely be monitored as doctors continue to watch his surgically repaired shoulder.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Cole Caufield continues red-hot play with goal in Canadiens’ Game 6 overtime win
- Canadiens ready for next step in 2021 journey: Franchise’s first Stanley Cup Final since ’93
- Tom Brady, James Corden golf, belt out ‘Hamilton’ song ahead of ‘The Match’
- Cameron Payne injury update: Suns guard out for remainder of Game 3 with ankle injury
- Kyle Schwarber, discarded by Cubs in offseason, hitting homers at historic rate for Nationals