Patriots’ Sony Michel running at ‘full tilt’ after knee surgery, report says
The second-year running back is rumored to be "progressing quickly" and receiving treatment at the TB12 Sports Therapy Center.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Bumper Cars: Why To think about Various Sorts
- Tyreek Hill’s absurd career-best receiving game, in perspective
- Travis and Jason Kelce have case as best NFL brothers thanks to Super Bowl rings
- Clemson’s next stop on path to another championship: an ACC title game worth watching vs. Notre Dame
- Who to start in fantasy football: Week 13 rankings, start-sit advice for PPR, Standard, Superflex scoring