Paul George insists Clippers still in ‘driver seat’ despite another collapse
The Clippers surrendered another big lead to the Nuggets, but LA forward Paul George says the alarm bells are not ringing.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Stetson Bennett returns to Georgia: What move means for Bulldogs’ quarterback room
- Why isn’t Greg Hardy fighting at UFC 270? Finger injury delays final bout under UFC contract
- NBA trade deadline rumors: Which teams will most likely be active?
- USMNT transfer watch: Pulisic, Aaronson, McKennie, Dest and other American names in the rumor mill
- Kelly Slater could be latest denied entry into Australia due to COVID-19 vaccination status