George agreed to a four-year, $137 million contract extension with Oklahoma City when free agency began July 1.
Paul George says he ‘definitely’ thinks Thunder can compete for championship this season
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Steve Smith, Andre Johnson headline 2022 Pro Football Hall of Fame first-time nominees
- Fantasy Waiver Wire: FAAB Report for Week 3 pickups, free agents
- What the Taliban’s takeover means for Afghanistan cricket and women’s athletes
- Marlins outfielder Jesus Sanchez channels Kevin Mitchell in bare-handed catch
- Fantasy Updates: Latest news on injured Amari Cooper & Odell Beckham Jr., status update on Will Fuller affecting Week 3 rankings