The yearning for yuletide content has infiltrated the booming Carpool Karaoke industry, with James Corden releasing a new segment that confirms your lingering suspicions: Yes, he did make everyone from Paul McCartney to Cardi B to Ariana Grande to Barbra Streisand croon “Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)” during their journeys, ... <a href="http://www.vulture.com/2018/12/paul-mccartneys-carpool-karaoke-now-has-a-christmas-version.html" title="Click here to read more about Paul McCartney&rsquo;s Carpool Karaoke Now Has 100 Percent More Christmas">More »</a><div class="feedflare">
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Lena Dunham Penning, Producing Polly Pocket Picture
- Webinar: Secrets to Successfully Language Learn Online
- Joshua Bassett Joins the Alphabet, So: ***** Disney Prince When?
- Mumford & Sons’ Winston Marshall Quits Band to ‘Speak Freely’ About Extremism
- 12 Hollywood Insiders Reveal Who’s Really Winning the Streaming Wars