PEN15 Recap: Secret Blood
One of the things I’ve enjoyed most about PEN15’s second season is its deeper embrace of absurdism. The show is inherently absurd — after all, it stars two grown women as seventh-graders — but Anna Konkle and Maya Erskine’s performances are so lived-in that it can be hard to remember the... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Big Mouth Is Still Going Through Changes
- From Martha Washington to Melania Trump: 250 years of first lady portraiture
- Mariah Carey’s 30 greatest singles – ranked!
- Shawn Mendes: Wonder review | Alexis Petridis’s album of the week
- Music streaming makes major labels rich, while musicians like me go broke | Nadine Shah