Philip Rivers injury update: Colts QB insists he’ll be ‘fine’ after suffering toe injury vs. Packers
Philip Rivers expects to be a little sore after hurting his toe in Indianapolis' overtime victory over Green Bay.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Sean McVay vs. Matt LaFleur: Inside the battle of NFL’s two most successful young coaches
- NFL playoff schedule: What games are on today? TV channels, times, scores for 2021 divisional round
- Australian Open players forced into quarantine after two coronavirus cases
- UFC on ABC: Max Holloway vs. Calvin Kattar time, TV channel, live stream for Fight Island 7
- Who is Arthur Smith? Falcons tab Titans OC to be next head coach