Pregnant women’s use of opioids is on the rise
The rate of opioid use during pregnancy more than quadrupled in 28 U.S. states, prompting physicians to call for increased screening.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- T. Rex Skull Brings $6.1 Million at Sotheby’s, Well Below Estimate
- As the World Scrambles to Halt Biodiversity Loss, ‘Things Are Getting Worse’
- They’re Taking Jigsaw Puzzles to Infinity and Beyond
- Subliminal Cues, Precisely Timed, Might Help People Forget Bad Experiences
- Building Embedded Webservers using Ethernet (An Alternative to using LCDs)