***** As Folk Season-Finale Recap: *****, Fight For Me!
Well, it took eight episodes, but Queer As Folk made me cry. Not just cry. Bawl. There’s a chance, of course, that the two moments that made me wholly lose my composure triggered something that has little to do with the show itself (and, perhaps, plenty to do with me), but there’s no den... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Stranger Things Midseason-Premiere Recap: Father-Daughter Dance
- Cristela Alonzo Needed a Decade to Process Greg Giraldo’s Advice
- Glenn Frey Would Not Approve of This Nonsense
- An Immaculate Collection of Details About Madonna’s Self-Written Biopic
- Randall Emmett, Producer and Vanderpump Rules Ex, Faces Abuse, Fraud Allegations