Let say a company bought a range of ip 172.16.1.0/24 , my question is this range of ip is public or private? and another question why the company not using private ip address to subnet and use NAT to connect to the internet instead of buying range of ip
Question about private ip address and public ip address
More from Computer & InternetMore posts in Computer & Internet »
- One way ping : routing issue?
- Must SFP28 controllers explicitly support different SFP28 transceiver features (i.e. SR vs eSR vs cSR)?
- Do NAT Gateways Need to be the First Address of the Network?
- EAP-SIM authentication doesn’t work on windows server [closed]
- Need advice on FIOS and home coaxial cable transport [closed]