Let say a company bought a range of ip 172.16.1.0/24 , my question is this range of ip is public or private? and another question why the company not using private ip address to subnet and use NAT to connect to the internet instead of buying range of ip
Question about private ip address and public ip address
More from Computer & InternetMore posts in Computer & Internet »
- How Router sends radio signals to expected device in LAN [closed]
- Specific machine on network keeps timing out intermittently [closed]
- Possible to access ISE as storage?
- why do i sometime need a modem with my router but others times i don’t [closed]
- No network connection when connecting to server directly to router, connections over switch work