I have a raspberry pi running a node.js webserver on my local network. I am running a google home mini on the same network. I want to be able to say "Hey Google, ping my websever" and have my google home mini send an http request to the websever at 198.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/ping on my local network. The websever will handle everything after that. Is it possible to do this? I am having trouble finding out how to do this.
Question: Can I get a google home assistant to ping a local webserver?
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Virus Variant in Brazil Infected Many Who Had Already Recovered From Covid-19
- Neanderthals Listened to the World Much Like Us
- High Turnover at Nursing Homes Threatens Residents’ Care
- This Bird Wasn’t Seen for 170 Years. Then It Appeared in an Indonesian Forest.
- A Covid Vaccine Side Effect, Enlarged Lymph Nodes, Can Be Mistaken for Cancer