Radon, Especially in Combination With Smoking, Contributes to Lung Cancer Deaths
Smokers who are exposed to radon appear to be at even greater risk for lung cancer, because the effects of smoking and radon are more powerful when the two factors are combined, says a new report by a committee of the National Research Council.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- How Across America, Schools Cram for Their Covid-19 Tests
- In Russian Taiga!! Old technology meets New tehnology
- Does My Mask Protect Me Against Covid-19 If Others Don’t Wear One?
- Sherwood Boehlert, a G.O.P Moderate in the House, Dies at 84
- 2021 Lasker Awards Honor Work in mRNA Vaccines, Neuroscience and More