Rafael Nadal injury update: World No. 2 (knee) expects to be fit for Australian Open
After missing the latter part of 2018 with a knee problem, Rafael Nadal has got his sights set on being fit in time for the Australian Open.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Wild celebration: Hungary score goal vs. France at Euros, proceed to trash reporter’s table
- Formula 1 qualifying results: Starting grid for 2021 French Grand Prix
- USA Olympic track and field trials 2021: TV schedule, live streams to watch qualifying for Tokyo
- College World Series scores: Daily TV schedule, results for 2021 NCAA baseball tournament
- Bumper Cars: Why To think about Various Sorts