Ravens reportedly threatened strike before Steelers game moved to Wednesday
The Ravens reportedly threatened a "wildcat strike" if the NFL forced them to play the Steelers on Tuesday, and the game was subsequently moved to Wednesday.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Mariners trade rumors: GM Jerry Dipoto says Kendall Graveman deal with Astros not only deadline move
- Watch Simone Biles tell USA Gymnastics teammates she was withdrawing from Olympics team final
- ‘Bring it’: Oregon primed to put Pac-12 back on playoff stage in 2021
- MLB trade deadline superlatives: Best hitter (Bryant), best pitcher (Scherzer), best blockbuster option (Gallo)
- 2021 Fantasy Football RB Sleepers: Potential running back breakouts, draft steals