In the Selective Repeat or in the Go-Back-N protocol the sender can receive an ACK for a packet whose sequence number is outside the sender's current window?
I want to ask a question that seems to confuse me.
receive ACK window in Selective Repeat and the Go-Back-N
More from Computer & InternetMore posts in Computer & Internet »
- How Router sends radio signals to expected device in LAN [closed]
- Specific machine on network keeps timing out intermittently [closed]
- Possible to access ISE as storage?
- why do i sometime need a modem with my router but others times i don’t [closed]
- No network connection when connecting to server directly to router, connections over switch work