Red Sox, Xander Bogaerts reportedly agree to extension
The Red Sox locked up another long-term piece on Sunday, agreeing to a seven-year, $132 million deal with shortstop Xander Bogaerts.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Is there a ‘Thursday Night Football’ game tonight? NFL schedule, TV channels for 2022 playoffs
- Nikola Jokic seals Nuggets overtime victory vs. Clippers with monster 49-point triple-double
- Wizards’ Kyle Kuzma furious at no-call on deflected pass from Nets assistant
- DeMar DeRozan helps Bulls snap four-game losing streak in impressive win over Cavaliers
- Rams’ Odell Beckham Jr. hit with random drug test after stellar performance vs. Cardinals