Reopening U.S. Research Universities – Weathering the Pandemic, and Looking Beyond It
The COVID-19 pandemic is posing some entirely new challenges to U.S. research universities — the need to dramatically ramp up online education, for example, and to find ways to protect the health and safety of faculty, students, and staff.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Immigrants in U.S. Detention Exposed to Hazardous Disinfectants Every Day
- Climate Scientists Forecast High Temperatures Into the Fall
- SpaceX’s Starship Could Rocket-Boost Research in Space
- Phony Diagnoses Hide High Rates of Drugging at Nursing Homes
- Masks Protect Schoolkids from COVID despite What Antiscience Politicians Claim