Report Offers Guidance to Federal Government on Creating a New Statistics Entity to Combine Data From Multiple Sources While Protecting Privacy
A new report from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine offers detailed recommendations to guide federal statistical agencies in creating a new entity that would enable them to combine data from multiple sources in order to provide more relevant, timely, and detailed statistics – for example, on the unemployment rate or the rate of violent crime.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- How Across America, Schools Cram for Their Covid-19 Tests
- In Russian Taiga!! Old technology meets New tehnology
- Does My Mask Protect Me Against Covid-19 If Others Don’t Wear One?
- Sherwood Boehlert, a G.O.P Moderate in the House, Dies at 84
- 2021 Lasker Awards Honor Work in mRNA Vaccines, Neuroscience and More