Report Offers New Framework to Guide K-12 Science Education, Calls for Shift in the Way Science Is Taught in U.S.
A report released today by the National Research Council presents a new framework for K-12 science education that identifies the key scientific ideas and practices all students should learn by the end of high school.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Noise monitor to trigger a lambda function or Alexa routine?
- Omicron Has Scary Mutations. That Doesn’t Mean They Work Well Together
- Globalstar, Inc: Raising The Bar In SPOT Device Sales And Commercial IoT Offerings
- Antiviral Covid-19 Pills Are Coming. Will There Be Enough Tests?
- A Graphical Guide to Ischemic Heart Disease