Researchers Need to Rethink and Justify How and Why Race, Ethnicity, and Ancestry Labels Are Used in Genetics and Genomics Research, Says New Report
Race, ethnicity, and ancestry labels are often used in genomics and genetics research to describe human genetic differences, which is misleading and inaccurate. Researchers and scientists who utilize genetic and genomic data should rethink and justify how and why they use these descriptors in their work.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Nobel Prize in Chemistry Awarded to 3 Scientists for Work With Quantum Dots
- Cats Are Perfect. An Evolutionary Biologist Explains Why
- How do I mount a 5V DC fan to be able to orient it with a servo, and what kind of Servo do I need?
- LED ***** controller with Wifi connection and API
- A New Way to Prevent S.T.I.s: A Pill After ***