Reservation Dogs Recap: Little Bear
After two ensemble-led opening episodes, Reservation Dogs season two seems to be transitioning back into single-character focused entries, mirroring the structure of the first season. Episode three centers on Bear, giving the audience more insight into his strained relationship with his ... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Carbuncles and King Charles: was the royal family’s meddling supertroll right about architecture?
- ‘This gets the stinkfaces going!’: DJs on the tracks they are asked about the most
- ‘Irish people have faced centuries of discrimination’: why are Lord of the Rings’ accents so offensively bad?
- Marvel’s Blade Loses Director Bassam Tariq
- Netflix Batgirl’d Grendel, Series Not Moving Forward