Rico Nasty Makes Us Self-Conscious About The Brands We Wear In ‘Fashion Week’
It's Fashion Week in New York and Rico Nasty has released a song in its honor. 'Fashion Week' pays homage to so many brands that we know of. You'll question how good the brands that you have on are.
More from EntertainmentMore posts in Entertainment »
- Dua Lipa Brings That ‘Je Ne Sais Quoi’ Energy In Pop Smoke’s ‘Demeanor’ Video
- Lady Gaga Is Back In Center Frame In Gorgeous House Of Gucci Poster
- The Princess Diaries Soundtrack Captured Teen Pop’s Golden Age
- How The Hills‘ Kaitlynn Told Brody That She’s Pregnant
- Lana Del Rey Wants A ‘Secret Life’ In Serene New Bleachers Song