Science Alone Does Not Establish Source of Anthrax Used in 2001 Mailings
A National Research Council committee asked to examine the scientific approaches used and conclusions reached by the Federal Bureau of Investigation during its investigation of the 2001 Bacillus anthracis mailings has determined that it is not possible to reach a definitive conclusion about the origins of the anthrax in letters mailed to New York City and Washington, D.C., based solely on the available scientific evidence.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Η32 rev1 boards undergoing testing! Ultra low idle power consumption devkit H32 is around the corner. Rev2 boards expected as well as ESP32-S & Ra-01/01H modules .. Rev1 show the potential of H32 with under 5uA IQ (preliminary measurements of around 1.5uA) & power management working like a charm..
- Trouble understanding mqtt
- Ranking the Risk of Heart Disease
- How a Child’s Heart Health Could Be Decided before Birth
- Migrating from Legacy Blynk! Any recommendations?