Scooter Braun And Scott Borchetta Talk Big Machine’s Future After Controversial Sale
Following Taylor Swift's public denouncement of the sale of her former label, its CEO, Scott Borchetta, and music manager Scooter Braun open up about the future of Big Machine Label Group.
More from EntertainmentMore posts in Entertainment »
- Conan O’Brien ends TBS late-night show with snark, gratitude
- ‘I Regret It’: Snooki Just Apologized To Angelina For That Jersey Shore Wedding Speech
- How Kristin Experienced A New Beginning With The Hills Cast
- Teddy Geiger Rediscovers Her Voice
- ‘It’s Been A Roller Coaster’: Teen Mom 2‘s Kail Reveals PCOS Diagnosis