Scott Van Pelt explains absence from ESPN’s CFP national championship postgame: ‘Heart got a little out of whack’
During the College Football Playoff national championship game, Scott Van Pelt announced that he experienced a "medical scare."
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Aaron Rodgers contract details: Why Packers QB may have played last game in Green Bay
- When will Tom Brady retire? Future of Buccaneers QB ‘up in the air’ after 2022 NFL playoff run
- Rams vs. Buccaneers live score, updates, highlights from 2022 NFL playoff game
- PSG vs. Stade de Reims live score, updates, highlights as Messi returns to Ligue 1
- Comoros in goalkeeper crisis, to field outfield player in goal for AFCON match vs Cameroon