Carroll initially didn't acknowledge the sideline finger, but defended Thomas after the "earth shattering moment" in which he broke his leg.
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll asks critics to cut Earl Thomas some slack
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Steve Smith, Andre Johnson headline 2022 Pro Football Hall of Fame first-time nominees
- Fantasy Waiver Wire: FAAB Report for Week 3 pickups, free agents
- What the Taliban’s takeover means for Afghanistan cricket and women’s athletes
- Marlins outfielder Jesus Sanchez channels Kevin Mitchell in bare-handed catch
- Fantasy Updates: Latest news on injured Amari Cooper & Odell Beckham Jr., status update on Will Fuller affecting Week 3 rankings